Here’s everything you need to know about cancellations at our markets.
WE DON’T TAKE CANCELLATIONS PERSONALLY
Street food’s a tough business: stuff comes up, you/staff get rundown and sometimes the weather in the UK is outright awful – we get it. That’s why we don’t take cancellations personally. We have a set of terms and conditions in place (see below) to let everyone know where they stand and providing they’re adhered to, you’re welcome to cancel a particular market for any reason you see fit – there’ll be zero longterm impact on our relationship.
HOW MAKE A CANCELLATIONS
Please make all cancellations by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Even if you don’t get a response, your cancellation will be received and processed accordingly.
- For bookings at regular Buoy markets, cancellations received within 14-days of trading are late cancellations, and liable to the full fee.
- Cancellations made at least 2 week in advance, by email, are subject to a £12.50 administration fee.
- A credit will be applied to your account for the remaining balance, less the cancellation admin fee.
- Cash refunds are not offered.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE CANCEL A MARKET
We will only cancel a market on safety grounds and that is typically due to high wind speeds of 40mph+ or weather warnings. Wet weather is unpleasant but not unsafe.
- We reserve the right to cancel individual bookings, whole invoices, or an event in full or in part.
- Such cancellations may arise following non-receipt of invoices due, due to untradeable weather, or where it is not possible to go ahead with a booking for other reasons.
- It may not be appropriate or possible to provide refunds or credits, in full or in part, where we have to make such a cancellation.
- When bad weather forces such a cancellation, a credit note will usually be applied to transfer 50% of the fee onto your future bookings with us.