We’re now on the lookout for a food-loving, content-creating freelance marketing assistant to join our team.
WHO WE ARE: buoy is an event production outfit, specialising in street food. We currently run four (and counting) street food markets in Bristol city centre, working with some of the city’s most creative small businesses and attracting tens of thousands of visitors each year.
- Creating and scheduling content across our social media channels, including copy, video and imagery.
- Designing and organising competitions, incentives and paid social media campaigns.
- Growing social media follower numbers,increasing engagement, and tracking key metrics.
- Building and maintaining a list of press and influencer contacts to collaborate with.
- Writing and releasing press releases for market events and initiatives.
- Organising, editing and archiving video and photo content.
- Creating and maintaining content on the buoy website, including blogs, trader profiles and listings.
- Responding to reviews across various platforms.
- Be a Bristol-based food lover, with marketing experience working in Bristol’s independent food and drinks scene.
- Have a strong, authoritative writing style and be capable of creating punchy content.
- Be available to work in our city centre office (at times but not always).
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Be available to work occasional weekend days when required.
- Be available to work as part of a team and self-motivate.
- Experience in using programmes to schedule regular posts and content.
- Have strong creative computer skills, including basic photo/video editing.
PAY AND PERKS
- This is a freelance role with a day rate of £130-150, depending on experience.
- Great lunches, plus an expense account for creating content.
- Bonus incentives based on meeting key targets.
- Work in a casual setting, with flexibility around which days of the week you work.
To apply, please send a CV and short cover note to James@buoyevents.co.uk.
Start date: week commencing March 11th.